10 U.S. Code Chapter 138, Subchapter II - OTHER COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS
- § 2350a. Cooperative research and development agreements: NATO organizations; allied and friendly foreign countries
- § 2350b. Cooperative projects under Arms Export Control Act: acquisition of defense equipment
- § 2350c. Cooperative military airlift agreements: allied countries
- § 2350d. Cooperative logistic support agreements: NATO countries
- § 2350e. NATO Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS) program: authority of Secretary of Defense
- § 2350f. Procurement of communications support and related supplies and services
- § 2350g. Authority to accept use of real property, services, and supplies from foreign countries in connection with mutual defense agreements and occupational arrangements
- § 2350h. Memorandums of agreement: Department of Defense ombudsman for foreign signatories
- § 2350i. Foreign contributions for cooperative projects
- § 2350j. Burden sharing contributions by designated countries and regional organizations
- § 2350k. Relocation within host nation of elements of armed forces overseas
- § 2350l. Cooperative agreements for reciprocal use of test facilities: foreign countries and international organizations
- § 2350m. Participation in multinational military centers of excellence
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 2350a||nt new||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1274||126 Stat. 2026|
|§ 2350c||nt new||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1276||126 Stat. 2029|
|§ 2350m||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1076(f)(25)||126 Stat. 1953|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.