10 U.S. Code Chapter 147, Subchapter III - MORALE, WELFARE, AND RECREATION PROGRAMS AND NONAPPROPRIATED FUND INSTRUMENTALITIES
- § 2491. Uniform funding and management of morale, welfare, and recreation programs
- § 2491a. Department of Defense golf courses: limitation on use of appropriated funds
- § 2491b. Use of appropriated funds for operation of Armed Forces Recreation Center, Europe: limitation
- § 2491c. Retention of morale, welfare, and recreation funds by military installations: limitation
- § 2492. Nonappropriated fund instrumentalities: contracts with other agencies and instrumentalities to provide and obtain goods and services
- § 2492a. Limitation on Department of Defense entities competing with private sector in offering personal information services
- § 2493. Fisher Houses: administration as nonappropriated fund instrumentality
- § 2494. Nonappropriated fund instrumentalities: furnishing utility services for morale, welfare, and recreation purposes
- § 2495. Nonappropriated fund instrumentalities: purchase of alcoholic beverages
- § 2495a. Overseas package stores: treatment of United States wines
- § 2495b. Sale or rental of sexually explicit material prohibited
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 2493||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 652(a), (b)||126 Stat. 1784|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.