10 U.S. Code Chapter 148, Subchapter V - MISCELLANEOUS TECHNOLOGY BASE POLICIES AND PROGRAMS
- § 2531. Defense memoranda of understanding and related agreements
- § 2532. Offset policy; notification
- § 2533. Determinations of public interest under chapter 83 of title 41
- § 2533a. Requirement to buy certain articles from American sources; exceptions
- § 2533b. Requirement to buy strategic materials critical to national security from American sources; exceptions
- § 2534. Miscellaneous limitations on the procurement of goods other than United States goods
- § 2535. Defense Industrial Reserve
- § 2536. Award of certain contracts to entities controlled by a foreign government: prohibition
- § 2537. Improved national defense control of technology diversions overseas
- § 2538. Industrial mobilization: orders; priorities; possession of manufacturing plants; violations
- § 2539. Industrial mobilization: plants; lists
- § 2539a. Industrial mobilization: Board on Mobilization of Industries Essential for Military Preparedness
- § 2539b. Availability of samples, drawings, information, equipment, materials, and certain services
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 2533a||nt new||2013||113-66 [Sec.] 1601||127 Stat. 941|
|§ 2533a||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1076(f)(29)||126 Stat. 1953|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.