10 U.S. Code Chapter 163 - MILITARY CLAIMS
- § 2731. Definition
- § 2732. Payment of claims: availability of appropriations
- § 2733. Property loss; personal injury or death: incident to noncombat activities of Department of Army, Navy, or Air Force
- § 2734. Property loss; personal injury or death: incident to noncombat activities of the armed forces; foreign countries
- § 2734a. Property loss; personal injury or death: incident to noncombat activities of armed forces in foreign countries; international agreements
- § 2734b. Property loss; personal injury or death: incident to activities of armed forces of foreign countries in United States; international agreements
- § 2735. Settlement: final and conclusive
- § 2736. Property loss; personal injury or death: advance payment
- § 2737. Property loss; personal injury or death: incident to use of property of the United States and not cognizable under other law
- § 2738. Property loss: reimbursement of members for certain losses of household effects caused by hostile action
- § 2739. Amounts recovered from third parties for loss or damage to personal property shipped or stored at Government expense: crediting to appropriations
- § 2740. Property loss: reimbursement of members and civilian employees for full replacement value of household effects when contractor reimbursement not available
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.