10 U.S. Code Chapter 173, Subchapter I - ENERGY SECURITY ACTIVITIES
prev | next
- § 2911. Energy performance goals and master plan for the Department of Defense
- § 2912. Availability and use of energy cost savings
- § 2913. Energy savings contracts and activities
- § 2914. Energy conservation construction projects
- § 2915. Facilities: use of renewable forms of energy and energy efficient products
- § 2916. Sale of electricity from alternate energy and cogeneration production facilities
- § 2917. Development of geothermal energy on military lands
- § 2918. Fuel sources for heating systems; prohibition on converting certain heating facilities
- § 2919. Department of Defense participation in programs for management of energy demand or reduction of energy usage during peak periods
2011—Pub. L. 111–383, div. B, title XXVIII, § 2832(c)(2),Jan. 7, 2011, 124 Stat. 4470, added items 2911 and 2915 and struck out former items 2911 “Energy performance goals and plan for Department of Defense” and 2915 “New construction: use of renewable forms of energy and energy efficient products”.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.