10 U.S. Code Chapter 173, Subchapter I - ENERGY SECURITY ACTIVITIES
- § 2911. Energy performance goals and master plan for the Department of Defense
- § 2912. Availability and use of energy cost savings
- § 2913. Energy savings contracts and activities
- § 2914. Energy conservation construction projects
- § 2915. Facilities: use of renewable forms of energy and energy efficient products
- § 2916. Sale of electricity from alternate energy and cogeneration production facilities
- § 2917. Development of geothermal energy on military lands
- § 2918. Fuel sources for heating systems; prohibition on converting certain heating facilities
- § 2919. Department of Defense participation in programs for management of energy demand or reduction of energy usage during peak periods
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 2911||nt repealed||2013||113-66 [Sec.] 1084(b)(2)(B)||127 Stat. 872|
|§ 2911||nt new||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 2824||126 Stat. 2153|
|§ 2912||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 2822||126 Stat. 2152|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.