10 U.S. Code Chapter 443 - DISPOSAL OF OBSOLETE OR SURPLUS MATERIAL
- § 4681. Surplus war material: sale to States and foreign governments
- § 4682. Obsolete or excess material: sale to National Council of Boy Scouts of America
- § 4683. Excess non-automatic service rifles: loan or donation for funeral and other ceremonial purposes
- § 4684. Surplus obsolete ordnance: sale to patriotic organizations
- § 4685. Obsolete ordnance: loan to educational institutions and State soldiers and sailors’ orphans’ homes
- § 4686. Obsolete ordnance: gift to State homes for soldiers and sailors
- § 4687. Sale of excess, obsolete, or unserviceable ammunition and ammunition components
- § 4688. Armor-piercing ammunition and components: condition on disposal
- § 4689. Transfer of material and equipment to the Architect of the Capitol
- § 4690. Recyclable munitions materials: sale; use of proceeds
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 4681||prec||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1051(b)||126 Stat. 1935|
|§ 4683||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1051(a)||126 Stat. 1935|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.