10 U.S. Code Chapter 539 - ORIGINAL APPOINTMENTS
- [§§ 5571, 5572. Repealed.]
- [§ 5573. Repealed.]
- [§§ 5573a to 5580. Repealed.]
- [§ 5581. Repealed.]
- § 5582. Regular Navy: transfers, line and staff corps
- [§§ 5583, 5584. Repealed.]
- § 5585. Regular Marine Corps: order of filling vacancies in grade of second lieutenant
- [§ 5586. Repealed.]
- § 5587. Regular Navy: officers designated for engineering duty, aeronautical engineering duty, and special duty
- § 5587a. Regular Marine Corps: judge advocates
- [§ 5588. Repealed.]
- § 5589. Regular Navy and Regular Marine Corps: officers designated for limited duty
- [§ 5590. Repealed.]
- [§§ 5591 to 5595. Repealed.]
- § 5596. Navy and Marine Corps: temporary appointments of officers designated for limited duty
- [§§ 5597 to 5599. Repealed.]
- [§ 5600. Repealed.]
- [§ 5601. Repealed.]
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.