10 U.S. Code Chapter 571 - VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT
- § 6321. Officers: 40 years
- § 6322. Officers: 30 years
- § 6323. Officers: 20 years
- § 6324. Officers: creditable service
- § 6325. Officers: retired grade and pay
- § 6326. Enlisted members: 30 years
- § 6327. Officers and enlisted members of the Navy Reserve and Marine Corps Reserve: 30 years; 20 years; retired pay
- § 6328. Computation of years of service: voluntary retirement
- § 6329. Officers not to be retired for misconduct
- § 6330. Enlisted members: transfer to Fleet Reserve and Fleet Marine Corps Reserve; retainer pay
- § 6331. Members of the Fleet Reserve and Fleet Marine Corps Reserve: transfer to the retired list; retired pay
- § 6332. Conclusiveness of transfers
- § 6333. Computation of retired and retainer pay
- § 6334. Higher grade after 30 years of service: warrant officers and enlisted members
- § 6335. Restoration to former grade: warrant officers and enlisted members
- § 6336. Highest grade held satisfactorily: Reserve enlisted members reduced in grade not as a result of the member’s misconduct
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 6323||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1076(e)(6)||126 Stat. 1951|
|§ 6323||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 505(b)||126 Stat. 1715|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.