10 U.S. Code Chapter 649 - QUARTERS, UTILITIES, AND SERVICES
- § 7571. Quarters or other accommodations: to whom furnished
- § 7572. Quarters: accommodations in place for members on sea duty or assigned to duty in connection with commissioning or fitting out of a ship
- § 7573. Quarters: temporary; transient members
- [§§ 7574, 7575. Repealed.]
- § 7576. Quarters: extension telephones
- § 7577. Quarters: Nurse Corps officers; assignment in hospitals
- [§ 7578. Repealed.]
- § 7579. Officers’ messes and quarters: limitations on employment of enlisted members
- § 7580. Heat and light for Young Men’s Christian Association buildings
- § 7581. Marine Corps post laundries: disposition of receipts
- § 7582. Naval and Marine Corps Historical Centers: fee for providing historical information to the public
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 7572||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1076(a)(5)||126 Stat. 1948|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.