10 U.S. Code Chapter 901 - TRAINING GENERALLY
- § 9301. Members of Air Force: detail as students, observers, and investigators at educational institutions, industrial plants, and hospitals
- § 9302. Enlisted members of Air Force: schools
- § 9303. Aviation cadets and aviation students: schools
- § 9304. Aviation students: detail of enlisted members of Air Force
- § 9305. Civilian flying school instructors: instruction at Air Force training commands
- § 9306. Service schools: leaves of absence for instructors
- § 9314. Degree granting authority for United States Air Force Institute of Technology
- § 9314a. United States Air Force Institute of Technology: admission of defense industry civilians
- § 9314b. United States Air Force Institute of Technology: administration
- § 9315. Community College of the Air Force: associate degrees
- [§ 9316. Repealed.]
- § 9317. Degree granting authority for Air University
- § 9319. Recruit basic training: separate housing for male and female recruits
- § 9320. Recruit basic training: privacy
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 9314a||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 589(b)||126 Stat. 1769|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.