10 U.S. Code Chapter 943 - DISPOSAL OF OBSOLETE OR SURPLUS MATERIAL
- § 9681. Surplus war material: sale to States and foreign governments
- § 9682. Obsolete or excess material: sale to National Council of Boy Scouts of America
- § 9684. Surplus obsolete ordnance: sale to patriotic organizations
- § 9685. Obsolete ordnance: loan to educational institutions and State soldiers’ and sailors’ orphans’ homes
- § 9686. Obsolete ordnance: gift to State homes for soldiers and sailors
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.