10 U.S. Code Chapter 1003 - RESERVE COMPONENTS GENERALLY
- § 10101. Reserve components named
- § 10102. Purpose of reserve components
- § 10103. Basic policy for order into Federal service
- § 10104. Army Reserve: composition
- § 10105. Army National Guard of the United States: composition
- § 10106. Army National Guard: when a component of the Army
- § 10107. Army National Guard of the United States: status when not in Federal service
- § 10108. Navy Reserve: administration
- § 10109. Marine Corps Reserve: administration
- § 10110. Air Force Reserve: composition
- § 10111. Air National Guard of the United States: composition
- § 10112. Air National Guard: when a component of the Air Force
- § 10113. Air National Guard of the United States: status when not in Federal service
- § 10114. Coast Guard Reserve
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 10101||nt||2013||113-66 [Sec.] 511(b)||127 Stat. 751|
|§ 10101||nt new||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 706||126 Stat. 1800|
|§ 10101||nt||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 581(b)||126 Stat. 1766|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.