10 U.S. Code Chapter 1405 - PROMOTIONS
- § 14301. Eligibility for consideration for promotion: general rules
- § 14302. Promotion zones
- § 14303. Eligibility for consideration for promotion: minimum years of service in grade
- § 14304. Eligibility for consideration for promotion: maximum years of service in grade
- § 14305. Establishment of promotion zones: mandatory consideration for promotion
- § 14306. Establishment of promotion zones: Navy Reserve and Marine Corps Reserve running mate system
- § 14307. Number of officers to be recommended for promotion
- § 14308. Promotions: how made
- § 14309. Acceptance of promotion; oath of office
- § 14310. Removal of officers from a list of officers recommended for promotion
- § 14311. Delay of promotion: involuntary
- § 14312. Delay of promotion: voluntary
- § 14313. Authority to vacate promotions to grade of brigadier general or rear admiral (lower half)
- § 14314. Army and Air Force commissioned officers: generals ceasing to occupy positions commensurate with grade; State adjutants general
- § 14315. Position vacancy promotions: Army and Air Force officers
- § 14316. Army National Guard and Air National Guard: appointment to and Federal recognition in a higher reserve grade after selection for promotion
- § 14317. Officers in transition to and from the active-status list or active-duty list
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|10 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.