11a U.S. Code Part VI - COLLECTION AND LIQUIDATION OF THE ESTATE
- Rule 6001 . Burden of Proof As to Validity of Postpetition Transfer
- Rule 6002 . Accounting by Prior Custodian of Property of the Estate
- Rule 6003 . Interim and Final Relief Immediately Following the Commencement of the CaseApplications for Employment; Motions for Use, Sale, or Lease of Property; and Motions for Assumption or Assignment of Executory Contracts
- Rule 6004 . Use, Sale, or Lease of Property
- Rule 6005 . Appraisers and Auctioneers
- Rule 6006 . Assumption, Rejection or Assignment of an Executory Contract or Unexpired Lease
- Rule 6007 . Abandonment or Disposition of Property
- Rule 6008 . Redemption of Property from Lien or Sale
- Rule 6009 . Prosecution and Defense of Proceedings by Trustee or Debtor in Possession
- Rule 6010 . Proceeding to Avoid Indemnifying Lien or Transfer to Surety
- Rule 6011 . Disposal of Patient Records in Health Care Business Case
The table below lists the classification updates, since , for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|11aa USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.