12 U.S. Code Chapter 14, Subchapter II - SHARE INSURANCE
- § 1781. Insurance of member accounts
- § 1782. Administration of insurance fund
- § 1783. National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund
- § 1784. Examination of insured credit unions
- § 1785. Requirements governing insured credit unions
- § 1786. Termination of insured credit union status; cease and desist orders; removal or suspension from office; procedure
- § 1786a. Omitted
- § 1787. Payment of insurance
- § 1788. Special assistance to avoid liquidation
- § 1789. Administrative provisions
- § 1789a. Credit unions as depositaries of public money; fiscal agents; duties
- § 1790. Nondiscriminatory provision
- § 1790a. Board disapproval of directors, committee members, and senior executive officers of insured credit unions
- § 1790b. Credit union employee protection remedy
- § 1790c. Reward for information leading to recoveries or civil penalties
- § 1790d. Prompt corrective action
- § 1790e. Temporary Corporate Credit Union Stabilization Fund
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|12 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.