12 U.S. Code Chapter 3, Subchapter XVI - CIVIL LIABILITY OF FEDERAL RESERVE AND MEMBER BANKS, SHAREHOLDERS, AND OFFICERS
- § 501. Liability of Federal reserve or member bank for certifying check when amount of deposit was inadequate
- § 501a. Forfeiture of franchise of national banks for failure to comply with provisions of this chapter
- § 502. Liability of shareholders of Federal reserve banks on contracts, etc.
- § 503. Liability of directors and officers of member banks
- § 504. Civil money penalty
- § 505. Civil money penalty
- § 506. Notice after separation from service