12 U.S. Code Chapter 31, Subchapter I - ESTABLISHMENT AND OPERATION
- § 3011. Creation and charter; principal office; venue; purposes
- § 3012. General corporate powers
- § 3013. Board of Directors
- § 3014. Capitalization
- § 3015. Eligibility of cooperatives
- § 3016. Annual meetings; notice, agenda, etc.
- § 3017. Bonds, debentures, notes and other evidences of indebtedness
- § 3017a. Class A notes as paid-in capital of the Bank
- § 3018. Loans
- § 3019. Taxation by State, county, etc., taxing authority; Federal tax status
- § 3020. Quarters and space for principal and other offices
- § 3021. Annual report to Congress; contents
- § 3022. Authorization of additional appropriations; restrictions on use
- § 3023. Appeal procedures applicable upon denial or restriction of application for assistance
- § 3024. Conflict of interest rules; adoption and publication; requirements
- § 3025. Examination and audit
- § 3026. Acceleration of the Final Government Equity Redemption Date
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|12 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.