12 U.S. Code Chapter 3 - FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM
- SUBCHAPTER I—DEFINITIONS, ORGANIZATION, AND GENERAL PROVISIONS AFFECTING SYSTEM (§§ 221–228)
- SUBCHAPTER II—BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM (§§ 241–252)
- SUBCHAPTER III—FEDERAL ADVISORY COUNCIL (§§ 261–262)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—FEDERAL OPEN MARKET COMMITTEE (§ 263)
- SUBCHAPTER V—FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION (§§ 264–266)
- SUBCHAPTER VI—CAPITAL AND STOCK OF FEDERAL RESERVE BANKS; DIVIDENDS AND EARNINGS (§§ 281–290)
- SUBCHAPTER VII—DIRECTORS OF FEDERAL RESERVE BANKS; RESERVE AGENTS AND ASSISTANTS (§§ 301–308)
- SUBCHAPTER VIII—STATE BANKS AS MEMBERS OF SYSTEM (§§ 321–339a)
- SUBCHAPTER IX—POWERS AND DUTIES OF FEDERAL RESERVE BANKS (§§ 341–362_to_364)
- SUBCHAPTER X—POWERS AND DUTIES OF MEMBER BANKS (§§ 371–378)
- SUBCHAPTER XI—DEPOSITARIES AND FISCAL AGENTS (§§ 391–395)
- SUBCHAPTER XII—FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES (§§ 411–422)
- SUBCHAPTER XIII—CIRCULATING NOTES AND BONDS SECURING SAME (§ 441_to_448)
- SUBCHAPTER XIV—BANK RESERVES (§§ 461–467)
- SUBCHAPTER XV—BANK EXAMINATIONS (§§ 481–486)
- SUBCHAPTER XVI—CIVIL LIABILITY OF FEDERAL RESERVE AND MEMBER BANKS, SHAREHOLDERS, AND OFFICERS (§§ 501–506)
- SUBCHAPTER XVII—RESERVE-BANK BRANCHES (§§ 521–522)
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|12 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.