12 U.S. Code Part A - Financial Stability Oversight Council
- § 5321. Financial Stability Oversight Council established
- § 5322. Council authority
- § 5323. Authority to require supervision and regulation of certain nonbank financial companies
- § 5324. Registration of nonbank financial companies supervised by the Board of Governors
- § 5325. Enhanced supervision and prudential standards for nonbank financial companies supervised by the Board of Governors and certain bank holding companies
- § 5326. Reports
- § 5327. Treatment of certain companies that cease to be bank holding companies
- § 5328. Council funding
- § 5329. Resolution of supervisory jurisdictional disputes among member agencies
- § 5330. Additional standards applicable to activities or practices for financial stability purposes
- § 5331. Mitigation of risks to financial stability
- § 5332. GAO audit of Council
- § 5333. Study of the effects of size and complexity of financial institutions on capital market efficiency and economic growth
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|12 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.