14 U.S. Code Chapter 7 - COOPERATION WITH OTHER AGENCIES
- § 141. Cooperation with other agencies, States, territories, and political subdivisions
- § 142. State Department
- § 143. Treasury Department
- § 144. Department of the Army and Department of the Air Force
- § 145. Navy Department
- § 146. United States Postal Service
- § 147. Department of Commerce
- § 147a. Department of Health and Human Services
- § 148. Maritime instruction
- § 149. Assistance to foreign governments and maritime authorities
- § 150. Coast Guard officers as attaches to missions
- § 151. Contracts with Government-owned establishments for work and material
- § 152. Nonappropriated fund instrumentalities: contracts with other agencies and instrumentalities to provide or obtain goods and services
- § 153. Appointment of judges
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|14 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 149||2012||112-213 [Sec.] 216(d)||126 Stat. 1555|
|§ 149||2012||112-213 [Sec.] 203||126 Stat. 1543|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.