14 U.S. Code Part I - REGULAR COAST GUARD
- CHAPTER 1—ESTABLISHMENT AND DUTIES (§§ 1–5)
- CHAPTER 3—COMPOSITION AND ORGANIZATION (§§ 41–59)
- CHAPTER 5—FUNCTIONS AND POWERS (§§ 81–101)
- CHAPTER 7—COOPERATION WITH OTHER AGENCIES (§§ 141–153)
- CHAPTER 9—COAST GUARD ACADEMY (§§ 181–200)
- CHAPTER 11—PERSONNEL (§§ 211–439,_440)
- CHAPTER 13—PAY, ALLOWANCES, AWARDS, AND OTHER RIGHTS AND BENEFITS (§§ 461–518)
- CHAPTER 15—ACQUISITIONS (§§ 561–581)
- CHAPTER 17—ADMINISTRATION (§§ 631–678)
- CHAPTER 18—COAST GUARD HOUSING AUTHORITIES (§§ 680–689)
- CHAPTER 19—ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE AND RESTORATION PROGRAM (§§ 690–693)
 So in original. Does not conform to chapter heading.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.