15 U.S. Code § 2106 - Definitions
prev | next
For purposes of this chapter:
(1) The term “original political item” means any political button, poster, literature, sticker, or any advertisement produced for use in any political cause.
(2) The term “imitation political item” means an item which purports to be, but in fact is not, an original political item, or which is a reproduction, copy, or counterfeit of an original political item.
(3) The term “original numismatic item” means anything which has been a part of a coinage or issue which has been used in exchange or has been used to commemorate a person or event. Such term includes coins, tokens, paper money, and commemorative medals.
(4) The term “imitation numismatic item” means an item which purports to be, but in fact is not, an original numismatic item or which is a reproduction, copy, or counterfeit of an original numismatic item.
(5) The term “commerce” has the same meaning as such term has under the Federal Trade Commission Act [15 U.S.C. 41 et seq.].
Source(Pub. L. 93–167, § 7,Nov. 29, 1973, 87 Stat. 687.)
References in Text
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.