15 U.S. Code § 3805 - Research and development activities
The Secretary, acting through appropriate agencies and contractors, shall initiate and provide for the conduct of research and development in areas relating to methane-fueled vehicles, including but not limited to—
(1) flammability and combustibility of methane under conditions likely to develop in storage or during vehicular use;
(3) comprehensive assessment of the relative hazards under identical circumstances of methane, propane, gasoline, and diesel fuel;
(4) feasibility, economy, and efficiency of technologies for the production and recovery of methane from unconventional and supplemental sources, as provided for in other authorization Acts;
(5) engine and fuel tank design including, but not limited to, optimum design for dual fuel capacity vehicles;
(7) the nature and quantities of emissions, and alterations in or alternatives to emission control systems presently in use; and
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.