15 U.S. Code § 6306 - Review
Each boxing commission shall establish each of the following procedures:
(1) Procedures to evaluate the professional records and physician’s certification of each boxer participating in a professional boxing match in the State, and to deny authorization for a boxer to fight where appropriate.
(2) Procedures to ensure that, except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, no boxer is permitted to box while under suspension from any boxing commission due to—
(D) the use of false aliases, or falsifying, or attempting to falsify, official identification cards or documents; or
(3) Procedures to review a suspension where appealed by a boxer, licensee, manager, matchmaker, promoter, or other boxing service provider, including an opportunity for a boxer to present contradictory evidence.
(4) Procedures to revoke a suspension where a boxer—
(A) was suspended under subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (2) of this subsection, and has furnished further proof of a sufficiently improved medical or physical condition; or
(b) Suspension in another State
A boxing commission may allow a boxer who is under suspension in any State to participate in a professional boxing match—
(1) for any reason other than those listed in subsection (a) of this section if such commission notifies in writing and consults with the designated official of the suspending State’s boxing commission prior to the grant of approval for such individual to participate in that professional boxing match; or
Source(Pub. L. 104–272, § 7,Oct. 9, 1996, 110 Stat. 3311; Pub. L. 106–210, § 7(b), (d),May 26, 2000, 114 Stat. 328.)
2000—Subsec. (a)(2)(E). Pub. L. 106–210, § 7(b), added subpar. (E).
Subsec. (a)(3). Pub. L. 106–210, § 7(d), substituted “boxer, licensee, manager, matchmaker, promoter, or other boxing service provider” for “boxer” the first place appearing.