15 U.S. Code § 634c - Additional duties of Office of Advocacy
The Office of Advocacy shall also perform the following duties on a continuing basis:
(1) serve as a focal point for the receipt of complaints, criticisms, and suggestions concerning the policies and activities of the Administration and any other Federal agency which affects small businesses;
(2) counsel small businesses on how to resolve questions and problems concerning the relationship of the small business to the Federal Government;
(3) develop proposals for changes in the policies and activities of any agency of the Federal Government which will better fulfill the purposes of this chapter and communicate such proposals to the appropriate Federal agencies;
(4) represent the views and interests of small businesses before other Federal agencies whose policies and activities may affect small business;
(5) enlist the cooperation and assistance of public and private agencies, businesses, and other organizations in disseminating information about the programs and services provided by the Federal Government which are of benefit to small businesses, and information on how small businesses can participate in or make use of such programs and services; and
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.