15 U.S. Code Chapter 14B - SMALL BUSINESS INVESTMENT PROGRAM
- SUBCHAPTER I—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§§ 661–662)
- SUBCHAPTER II—SMALL BUSINESS INVESTMENT DIVISION OF SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (§§ 671–672)
- SUBCHAPTER III—INVESTMENT DIVISION PROGRAMS (§§ 681–690q)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—STATE CHARTERED INVESTMENT COMPANIES AND STATE DEVELOPMENT COMPANIES (§ 691)
- SUBCHAPTER IV-A—GUARANTEES (§§ 692–694c)
- SUBCHAPTER V—LOANS TO STATE AND LOCAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANIES (§§ 695–697g)
681. Organization. 682. Capital requirements. 683. Borrowing operations. 684. Equity capital for small-business concerns. 685. Long-term loans to small-business concerns. 686. Aggregate limitations on amount of assistance to any single enterprise. 687. Operation and regulation of companies. 687a. Revocation and suspension of licenses; cease and desist orders. 687b. Investigations and examinations; power to subpena and take oaths and affirmations; aid of courts; examiners; reports. 687c. Injunctions and other orders. 687d. Conflicts of interest. 687e. Removal or suspension of management officials. 687f. Unlawful acts and omissions by officers, directors, employees, or agents. 687g. Penalties and forfeitures. 687h. Jurisdiction and service of process. 687i, 687j. Repealed. 687k. Guaranteed obligations not eligible for purchase by Federal Financing Bank. 687l. Issuance and guarantee of trust certificates. 687m. Periodic issuance of guarantees and trust certificates. 688. Repealed.
689. Definitions. 689a. Purposes. 689b. Establishment. 689c. Selection of New Markets Venture Capital companies. 689d. Debentures. 689e. Issuance and guarantee of trust certificates. 689f. Fees. 689g. Operational assistance grants. 689h. Bank participation. 689i. Federal Financing Bank. 689j. Reporting requirement. 689k. Examinations. 689l. Injunctions and other orders. 689m. Additional penalties for noncompliance. 689n. Unlawful acts and omissions; breach of fiduciary duty. 689o. Removal or suspension of directors or officers. 689p. Regulations. 689q. Authorization of appropriations.
690. Definitions. 690a. Purposes. 690b. Establishment. 690c. Selection of Renewable Fuel Capital Investment companies. 690d. Debentures. 690e. Issuance and guarantee of trust certificates. 690f. Fees. 690g. Fee contribution. 690h. Operational assistance grants. 690i. Bank participation. 690j. Federal Financing Bank. 690k. Reporting requirement. 690l. Examinations. 690m. Miscellaneous. 690n. Removal or suspension of directors or officers. 690o. Regulations. 690p. Authorizations of appropriations. 690q. Termination. SUBCHAPTER IV—STATE CHARTERED INVESTMENT COMPANIES AND STATE DEVELOPMENT COMPANIES 691. Repealed. SUBCHAPTER IV–A—GUARANTEES
692. Authority of Administration to guarantee payment of rentals by small business concerns under leases of commercial and industrial property. 693. Powers of Administration respecting loans; liquidation of obligations through creation of new leases, execution of subleases, and assignments of leases. 694. Repealed. 694–1. Planning design or installation of pollution control facilities. 694–2. Revolving fund for qualified contract guarantees; investment of idle funds.
694a. Definitions. 694b. Surety bond guarantees. 694c. Revolving fund for surety bond guarantees. SUBCHAPTER V—LOANS TO STATE AND LOCAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANIES 695. State development companies. 696. Loans for plant acquisition, construction, conversion and expansion. 697. Development company debentures. 697a. Private debenture sales. 697b. Pooling of debentures. 697c. Restrictions on development company assistance. 697d. Accredited Lenders Program. 697e. Premier Certified Lenders Program. 697f. Prepayment of development company debentures. 697g. Foreclosure and liquidation of loans.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|15 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 694a||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1695(c)||126 Stat. 2090|
|§ 694b||2012||112-239 [Sec.] 1695(a), (b)||126 Stat. 2089, 2090|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.