15 U.S. Code Chapter 15, Subchapter I - GENERALLY
- § 701. Omitted
- §§ 702 to 702f. Repealed.]
- §§ 703 to 712. Omitted
- § 712a. Limitation of obligations for administrative expenses of certain agencies; limitation on life of certain agencies
- § 713. Omitted
- § 713a. Repealed.]
- §§ 713a-1, 713a-2. Repealed.]
- § 713a-3. Omitted
- § 713a-4. Obligations of Commodity Credit Corporation; issuance; sale; purchase; redemption; etc.
- § 713a-5. Exemption of Commodity Credit Corporation and its obligations from taxation
- § 713a-6. Sale of surplus agricultural commodities to foreign governments
- § 713a-7. Exchange of surplus agricultural commodities for reserve stocks of strategic materials
- § 713a-8. Omitted
- § 713a-9. Reimbursement of corporation from funds of Government agencies for services, losses, operating costs, or commodities purchased
- § 713a-10. Omitted
- § 713a-11. Annual appropriations to reimburse Commodity Credit Corporation for net realized loss
- § 713a-11a. Interest prohibited when reimbursing Corporation for net realized losses
- § 713a-12. Deposit of net realized gain of Commodity Credit Corporation in Treasury
- § 713a-13. Policies and procedures for minimum acquisition of stocks by Commodity Credit Corporation, encouragement of marketing through private trade channels and procurement of maximum returns in marketplace for producers and Corporation
- § 713a-14. Dairy export incentive program
- § 713b. Repealed.]
- § 713c. Federal Surplus Commodities Corporation; continuance of existence; purchase and distribution of surplus agricultural commodities
- § 713c-1. Annual report to Congress by Federal Surplus Commodities Corporation
- § 713c-2. Purchase and distribution of surplus fishery products
- § 713c-3. Promotion of the free flow of domestically produced fishery products
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|15 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 713a-14||repealed||2014||113-79 [Sec.] 1423(a)||128 Stat. 695|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.