15 U.S. Code Chapter 2A, Subchapter II - FOREIGN SECURITIES
- § 77bb. “Corporation of Foreign Security Holders”; creation; principal office; branch offices
- § 77cc. Directors of Corporation; appointment, term of office, and removal
- § 77dd. Powers and duties of Corporation, generally
- § 77ee. Directors of Corporation, powers and duties generally
- § 77ff. Accounts and annual balance sheet of Corporation; audits
- § 77gg. Annual report by Corporation; printing and distribution
- § 77hh. Assessments by Corporation on holders of foreign securities
- § 77ii. Subscriptions accepted by Corporation as loans; repayment
- § 77jj. Loans to Corporation from Reconstruction Finance Corporation authorized
- § 77kk. Representations by Corporation as acting for Department of State or United States forbidden; interference with foreign negotiations forbidden
- § 77ll. Effective date of subchapter
- § 77mm. Short title
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|15 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.