15 U.S. Code Part D - Credit Billing
- § 1666. Correction of billing errors
- § 1666a. Regulation of credit reports
- § 1666b. Timing of payments
- § 1666c. Prompt and fair crediting of payments
- § 1666d. Treatment of credit balances
- § 1666e. Notification of credit card issuer by seller of return of goods, etc., by obligor; credit for account of obligor
- § 1666f. Inducements to cardholders by sellers of cash discounts for payments by cash, check or similar means; finance charge for sales transactions involving cash discounts
- § 1666g. Tie-in services prohibited for issuance of credit card
- § 1666h. Offset of cardholder’s indebtedness by issuer of credit card with funds deposited with issuer by cardholder; remedies of creditors under State law not affected
- § 1666i. Assertion by cardholder against card issuer of claims and defenses arising out of credit card transaction; prerequisites; limitation on amount of claims or defenses
- § 1666i-1. Limits on interest rate, fee, and finance charge increases applicable to outstanding balances
- § 1666i-2. Additional limits on interest rate increases
- § 1666j. Applicability of State laws
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|15 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.