The Secretary shall use public and private assistance as he may require, for the purpose of preparing for the Area a program of multiple usage and of sustained yield of renewable natural resources. Such program shall include but need not be limited to
(1) a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the resources of the Area;
(2) the proposed boundaries of the Area;
(3) a plan of land use, development, and management of the Area together with any proposed cooperative activities with the State of California, local governments, and others;
(4) a statement of expected costs and an economic analysis of the program with particular reference to costs to the United States and expected economic effects on local communities and governments; and
(5) an evaluation by the Secretary of the program in terms of the public interest.
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for this section. Updates to a broader range of sections may be found at the update page for containing chapter, title, etc.
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
Description of Change
Statutes at Large
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.