16 U.S. Code § 543e - Scenic Area Advisory Board
(a) Establishment; consultations with Secretary
There is hereby established the Scenic Area Advisory Board (hereinafter referred to as the “Board”). The Secretary shall consult with and seek the advice and recommendations of the Board with respect to—
(1) the administration of the Scenic Area with respect to policies, programs, and activities in accordance with sections 543 to 543h of this title;
(b) Composition and selection
The Board shall be composed of nine members, who shall be selected as follows:
(2) two members appointed by the Governor of California (one of whom shall be an employee of the California Division of Parks and Recreation);
(c) Terms of appointment
Each member of the Board shall be appointed to serve for a term of three years except that the initial appointments shall be for terms as follows:
(1) of those members appointed by the Mono County Board of Supervisors one shall be appointed to serve for a term of one year, two shall be for a term of two years, and two shall be for a term of three years;
(2) of those members appointed by the Governor of California one shall be appointed to serve for a term of one year and one shall be appointed to serve for a term of three years;
(3) the member appointed by the mayor of the city of Los Angeles shall be appointed to serve for a term of two years; and
(d) Initial appointment; Chairman
The members of the Board shall be appointed within ninety days of September 28, 1984. The members of the Board shall, at their first meeting, elect a Chairman.
(e) Annual meetings and consultations with Secretary or designee
The Secretary, or a designee, shall from time to time, but at least annually, meet and consult with the Board on matters relating to the administration of the scenic area. 
(f) Compensation; expenses
Any vacancy in the Board shall be filled in the same manner in which the original appointment was made.
A majority of those members appointed shall constitute a quorum for the conduct of all business of the Board.
 So in original. Probably should be capitalized.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.