16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter III - NATIONAL PARK FOUNDATION
- §§ 19 to 19c. Repealed.]
- § 19d. Repealed.]
- § 19e. Congressional statement of purpose; establishment of Foundation
- § 19f. Board: membership, term of office, vacancies, Chairman, Secretary, non-Federal office, quorum, seal, meetings, compensation, traveling and subsistence expenses; Foundation as successor to right, title, and interest of National Park Trust Fund Board in property or funds; abolition and repeal of National Park Trust Fund and Board provisions
- § 19g. Gifts, devises, or bequests; restriction; real property interests; property with encumbrances, restrictions, or subject to beneficial interests of private persons
- § 19h. Property and income dealings and transactions; prohibition of engagement in business; trust company type of investments; utilization of services and facilities of Federal agencies without reimbursement; transfer instrument requirements and investments
- § 19i. Corporate succession; powers and duties of trustee; suits; personal liability for malfeasance
- § 19j. Authority for execution of contracts, instruments, and necessary or appropriate acts
- § 19k. Bylaws, rules, and regulations; contracts for services
- § 19l. Tax exemptions; contributions toward costs of local government; contributions, gifts, or transfers to or for use of United States
- § 19m. Liability of United States
- § 19n. Omitted
- § 19o. Promotion of local fundraising support
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.