16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter LII - ISLE ROYALE NATIONAL PARK
- § 408. Establishment; acquisition of land
- § 408a. Acceptance of title to lands
- § 408b. Administration, protection, and development
- § 408c. Acceptance of title to lands; reservations; leases; rights-of-way and easements
- § 408d. Addition of lands purchased within boundaries for conservation or forestation purposes
- § 408e. Addition of lands; Passage Island
- § 408f. Former Siskiwit Islands Bird Reservation
- § 408g. Submerged lands surrounding islands
- § 408h. Federally owned lands within park boundaries
- § 408i. Acceptance of territory ceded by Michigan; jurisdiction
- § 408j. Repealed.]
- § 408k. Hunting and fishing; general rules and regulations; protection of property; violation of statutes or rules; penalties
- § 408l. Forfeiture of property used in hunting, fishing, etc.
- §§ 408m to 408q. Repealed.]
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.