16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter LIX–E - BISCAYNE NATIONAL PARK
- § 410gg. Establishment; description of boundary; minor boundary revisions; publication in Federal Register
- § 410gg-1. Acquisition of property
- § 410gg-2. Administration; fishing; abolition of Biscayne National Monument; monument incorporated within and made part of park; monument funds and appropriations available for park
- § 410gg-3. Report as to suitability for designation as wilderness area; compliance with procedure for such designation
- § 410gg-4. Revised comprehensive general management plan; submission to Congressional committees
- § 410gg-5. Authorization of appropriations; entrance or admission fees prohibition
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.