16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter LXII - MISCELLANEOUS
- § 451. Repealed.]
- § 451a. Limitation on further extension or establishment of national parks in Wyoming
- § 452. Revenues of national parks covered into Treasury; estimates for care of parks
- § 452a. Acquisition of non-Federal land within existing boundaries of any National Park; donations; authorization of appropriations
- § 453. Donations of land for park purposes near or adjacent to National Forest Reserve in North Carolina
- § 454. Repealed.]
- § 455. Study of battlefields for commemorative purposes
- § 455a. Report to Congress
- § 455b. Inclusion of estimate of cost of projected surveys in appropriation estimates
- § 455c. Purchase of real estate for military park
- § 456. Expense of depositing money payable from appropriations
- § 456a. Collections and pay-roll deductions for meals and quarters
- § 457. Action for death or personal injury within national park or other place under jurisdiction of United States; application of State laws
- § 458. Travel expenses incident to study of battlefields; payment
- § 458a. Mats for reproduction in magazines and newspapers of photographs of scenery
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.