16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter LXV - NATIONAL PARKWAYS
- § 460. Natchez Trace Parkway
- § 460-1. Inclusion of Ackia Battleground National Monument and Meriwether Lewis National Monument
- § 460a. Licenses or permits for right-of-way over parkway lands
- § 460a-1. Acceptance of lands conveyed for Blue Ridge or Natchez Trace Parkways
- § 460a-2. Blue Ridge Parkway; establishment; administration and maintenance
- § 460a-3. Licenses or permits to owners of adjacent lands
- § 460a-4. Transfer of jurisdiction to Secretary of Agriculture; national forest lands
- § 460a-5. Acquisition of land contiguous to Blue Ridge or Natchez Trace Parkways
- § 460a-6. Blue Ridge Parkway extension; acceptance of lands; public use, administration, and maintenance areas; survey location of parkway extension crossing national forest land; transfer from Federal agency to administrative jurisdiction of Secretary of the Interior; national forest uses following transfer within national forest
- § 460a-7. Coordination of recreational development on parkway and national forest lands; administration of forest land recreational facilities and access road development by Secretary of Agriculture; forest road and Appalachian Trail relocation and reconstruction and alternative forest road provision by Secretary of the Interior
- § 460a-8. Licenses or permits for rights-of-way over parkway lands
- § 460a-9. Part of Blue Ridge Parkway; administration and maintenance of parkway extension
- § 460a-10. Transfer of national forest lands to Secretary of Agriculture
- § 460a-11. Authorization of appropriations
- §§ 460b, 460c. Repealed.]
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 460||nt new||2013||113-35 [Sec.]||127 Stat. 519|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.