16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter LXVIII - NATIONAL CONSERVATION RECREATIONAL AREAS
- § 460k. Public recreation use of fish and wildlife conservation areas; compatibility with conservation purposes; appropriate incidental or secondary use; consistency with other Federal operations and primary objectives of particular areas; curtailment; forms of recreation not directly related to primary purposes of individual areas; repeal or amendment of provisions for particular areas
- § 460k-1. Acquisition of lands for recreational development; funds
- § 460k-2. Cooperation with agencies, organizations and individuals; acceptance of donations; restrictive covenants
- § 460k-3. Charges and fees; permits; regulations; penalties; enforcement
- § 460k-4. Authorization of appropriations
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.