16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter LXXI–A - NEW RIVER GORGE NATIONAL RIVER
- § 460m-15. Establishment; administration, protection, and development; utilization of other authorities; boundary description, availability for public inspection
- § 460m-16. Acquisition of property
- § 460m-17. Lands and areas plan; submission to Congressional committees
- § 460m-18. Zoning laws and ordinances; establishment; assistance; restrictions; variances
- § 460m-19. Mineral lands
- § 460m-20. Hunting and fishing zones; designation; rules and regulations, consultation
- § 460m-21. Project work prohibition; advisement to Secretary; report to Congress
- § 460m-22. General management plan; submission to Congressional committees
- § 460m-23. Cooperation
- § 460m-24. Class I or class II redesignation for clean air purposes
- § 460m-25. Authorization of appropriations
- § 460m-26. Cooperative agreements with State
- § 460m-27. Improvement of access at Cunard
- § 460m-28. Flow management
- § 460m-29. Glade Creek visitor facility
- § 460m-29a. New River Gorge and Gauley River Visitor Center
- § 460m-30. Applicable provisions of other law
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.