16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter LXXXIII - KING RANGE NATIONAL CONSERVATION AREA
- § 460y. Establishment; boundaries
- § 460y-1. Management of lands
- § 460y-2. Program of multiple usage and sustained yield of renewable natural resources; public and private assistance in preparation; provisions
- § 460y-3. Procedure for establishment
- § 460y-4. Authority of Secretary
- § 460y-5. Applicability of mining laws; prospecting commenced or conducted and mining claims located subsequent to October 21, 1970, as subject to regulations; patents issued on mining claims located subsequent to October 21, 1970, as subject to regulations; provisions of regulations; rights of owner of existing valid mining claim as unaffected
- § 460y-6. Administration of public lands within Area
- § 460y-7. Withdrawal of certain public lands for classification; revocation of Executive Order Numbered 5237
- § 460y-8. Survey and investigation area
- § 460y-9. Authorization of appropriations
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.