16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter VII - REDWOOD NATIONAL PARK
- § 79a. Establishment; statement of purposes
- § 79b. Park area
- § 79c. Acquisition of land
- § 79c-1. Vesting in United States of all right, title, etc., in real property and down tree personal property in additional lands; effective date; authorization of appropriations
- § 79d. Acquisition of lands
- § 79e. Exchange of property; cash equalization payments; commercial operations, minimum economic dislocation and disruption
- § 79f. Transfer of property from Federal agency to administrative jurisdiction of Secretary
- § 79g. Contract authorization within prescribed cost limits; installments: duration, interest; provisions for payment of judgments and compromise settlements applicable to judgments against United States
- § 79h. Memorial groves named for benefactors
- § 79i. Administration
- § 79j. Authorization of appropriations
- § 79k. Mitigation of adverse economic impacts to local economy resulting from additional lands; analysis of Federal actions necessary or desirable; consultations and considerations by Secretaries concerned; reports to Congress; implementation of programs; funding requirements
- § 79l. Employment of personnel for rehabilitation, protection, and improvements of additional lands
- § 79m. Annual reporting requirements; contents; comprehensive general management plan; submission date and scope
- § 79n. Authorization of appropriations for rehabilitation programs
- § 79o. Repealed.]
- § 79p. Community services and employment opportunities of Redwoods United, Inc. to be maintained at present rate of employment
- § 79q. Pledge of full faith and credit of United States for payment of compensation for lands, etc., taken
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.