16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter X - NORTH CASCADES NATIONAL PARK
- § 90. Establishment; statement of purposes; description of area
- § 90a. Ross Lake National Recreation Area; establishment; statement of purposes; description of area
- § 90a-1. Lake Chelan National Recreation Area; establishment; statement of purposes; description of area
- § 90b. Land acquisition; authority of Secretary; manner and place; donation of State lands; transfer to administrative jurisdiction of Secretary; elimination of lands from national forests
- § 90b-1. Exchange of property; cash equalization payments
- § 90b-2. Owner’s retention of right of use and occupancy for agricultural, residential, or commercial purposes for life or term of years; transfer or assignment of right; termination of use and occupancy for a contrary use and upon payment of sum for unexpired right
- § 90c. Administration
- § 90c-1. Administration of recreation areas
- § 90d. Distributive share of counties of receipts for schools and roads unaffected
- § 90d-1. Contracts, leases, permits, or licenses for occupation or use of Federal lands in the park or recreation areas; continuation of privileges for original or extended term
- § 90d-2. State rights or privileges in property within recreation area used for certain highway unaffected
- § 90d-3. Administration of areas designated for public use facilities or for administrative purposes by Secretaries of the Interior and Agriculture; plan for construction of such facilities
- § 90d-4. Federal Power Act administrative jurisdiction unaffected
- § 90d-5. Authorization of appropriations
- § 90e. Pasayten Wilderness, Okanogan and Mount Baker National Forests; designation; abolition of North Cascades Primitive Area classification
- § 90e-1. Glacier Peak Wilderness, Wenatchee and Mount Baker National Forests; extension of boundaries
- § 90e-2. Map and legal description, filing with Congressional committees; correction of errors; applicability of Wilderness Act
- § 90e-3. Area review; report to the President
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.