16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter XI - MOUNT RAINIER NATIONAL PARK
- § 91. Establishment; boundaries; trespassers
- § 92. Control; regulations; grants for buildings; rights-of-way; fish and game; removal of trespassers
- § 92a. Rights-of-way for railways, tramways, and cable lines
- § 93. Grant of prior lands to Northern Pacific Railroad; lieu lands to settlers
- § 94. Location of mining claims
- § 95. Jurisdiction by the United States; fugitives from justice
- §§ 96, 97. Repealed.]
- § 98. Protection of game and fish; forfeitures and punishments
- § 99. Forfeitures and seizures of guns, traps, teams, etc.
- §§ 100 to 105. Repealed.]
- § 106. Repealed.]
- § 107. Boundary changed
- § 108. Other laws extended to added lands
- § 109. Additional lands
- § 110. Laws and regulations applicable to added lands; free use of roads maintained by State
- § 110a. Headquarters site; acquisition of lands
- § 110b. Administration of headquarters site
- § 110c. Boundary adjustments
- § 110d. Mount Rainier National Park Boundary Adjustment
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|