16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter XII - MESA VERDE NATIONAL PARK
- § 111. Establishment; boundaries
- § 111a. Authorization for acquisition of additional lands
- § 111b. Donations or exchanges of lands
- § 111c. Revision of boundaries; vested rights; administration
- § 111d. Acquisition of lands within boundaries of park
- § 111e. Authorization of appropriations
- § 112. Control; regulations; prehistoric ruins
- § 113. Examinations, excavations, and gathering objects of interest
- § 114. Removal, disturbance, destruction, or molestation of ruins
- § 115. Leases and permits; prehistoric ruins not included
- § 115a. Mineral resources; exploitation
- § 116. Repealed.]
- § 117. Exclusive jurisdiction ceded to United States by Colorado; saving provisions; fugitives from justice
- §§ 117a, 117b. Repealed.]
- § 117c. Hunting and fishing; general rules and regulations; protection of property; violation of statutes and rules; penalties
- § 117d. Forfeiture of property used for unlawful purpose
- §§ 117e to 117j. Repealed.]
- § 118. Appropriations; availability for operation of Aileen Nusbaum Hospital
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.