16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter XLVII - MAMMOTH CAVE NATIONAL PARK
- § 404. Establishment; boundaries
- § 404a. Acceptance of title to lands
- § 404b. Administration, protection, and development; Federal Power Act inapplicable; minimum area
- § 404b-1. Exclusion of Great Onyx and Crystal Caves
- § 404b-2. Eventual acquisition of Great Onyx and Crystal Caves; cooperation with State of Kentucky
- § 404c. Omitted
- § 404c-1. Acceptance of cession by United States; jurisdiction
- § 404c-2. Fugitives from justice
- § 404c-3. Criminal offenses concerning hunting, fishing, and property; prima facie evidence; rules and regulations
- § 404c-4. Forfeiture of property used in commission of offenses
- §§ 404c-5 to 404c-9. Repealed.]
- § 404c-10. Notice of assumption of police jurisdiction by United States; acceptance by Secretary of further cessions
- § 404c-11. Secretary of the Interior authorized to acquire additional lands; appropriation; approval of title
- § 404c-12. Entrance roads
- § 404d. Acceptance of title to lands; reservations; leases; rights-of-way and easements
- § 404e. Donations of money; acquisition of title to lands
- § 404f. Acquisition of additional lands
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.