16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter XX - GLACIER NATIONAL PARK
- § 161. Establishment; boundaries; trespassers; claims and rights under land laws not affected; reclamation projects; indemnity selections of lands
- § 161a. Part of Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park
- § 161b. Designation for purposes of administration, promotion, development, and support
- § 161c. Addition of land; establishment of fish hatchery
- § 161d. Elimination of fish hatchery; transfer of administration of hatchery to Fish and Wildlife Service
- § 161e. Additional lands, buildings, or other real and personal property
- § 162. Control; regulations; leases; sale and removal of timber
- § 162a. Summer homes and cottages
- § 163. Jurisdiction by the United States; fugitives from justice
- § 164. Eliminating private holdings of lands; timber or public lands of equal value in exchange
- § 165. Value of lands sought to be exchanged
- § 166. Exchange of timber for private holdings; valuations
- § 167. Removal of timber
- § 167a. Exchange of lands and other property
- § 168. Repealed.]
- § 169. Repealed.]
- § 170. Hunting and fishing; regulations; punishment
- § 171. Forfeitures and seizures of guns, traps, teams, etc.
- §§ 172 to 177. Repealed.]
- § 178. Hotel regulations
- § 179. Donations of buildings and other property
- § 180. Repealed.]
- §§ 181, 181a. Omitted
- § 181b. Repealed.]
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 161||nt new||2012||112-268 [Sec.]||126 Stat. 2441|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.