16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter XXVII - OLYMPIC NATIONAL PARK
- § 251. Establishment; boundaries
- § 251a. Additional lands
- § 251b. Exchange of lands
- § 251c. Administration of acquired lands
- § 251d. Applicability to privately owned lands
- § 251e. Boundary revision
- § 251f. Consultation by Secretary with Governor, local officials, and affected landowners; notice to Congressional committees; publication in Federal Register
- § 251g. Land acquisition; study and investigation of use of private lands; transmittal to President and Congress; transfer of lands to Secretary of Agriculture; excluded property within Indian reservation; continuation of concession contracts; termination of concession contracts and purchase of possessory interest; Indian hunting and fishing rights
- § 251h. Property retention rights; compensation at fair market value; “improved property” defined
- § 251i. Land acquisition of privately owned land; report to Congress; condemnation proceedings; compensation
- § 251j. Property retention rights of landowners; use and occupancy improvements; plan to be submitted to Secretary; approval evidenced by issuance of permit and certificate; limitation on acquisition power of Secretary
- § 251k. Economic dislocation in land acquisition; exchange of lands; transfers of land within a national forest; concurrence of Secretary of Agriculture
- § 251l. Retrocession of lands to State; Quileute Indian Reservation jurisdiction; concurrent legislative jurisdiction with State
- § 251m. Authorization of appropriations
- § 251n. Additional boundary revision
- § 252. Disposal of mineral rights
- § 253. Apportionment of income among counties
- § 254. Administration, protection, and development
- § 255. Effect on existing homestead, mineral, etc., entries; revision of boundaries
- § 256. Acceptance of land ceded by State of Washington; assumption of jurisdiction
- § 256a. Repealed.]
- § 256b. Hunting and fishing; general rules and regulations; protection of property; violation of statutes or rules; penalties
- § 256c. Forfeiture of property used in hunting, fishing, etc.
- §§ 256d to 256h. Repealed.]
- § 256i. Notice to Governor of Washington; application of laws to subsequently accepted lands
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
|§ 251||nt new||2012||112-97 [Sec.]||126 Stat. 257|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.