16 U.S. Code Part A - Programs
- § 470a. Historic preservation program
- § 470a-1. World Heritage Convention
- § 470a-2. Federal undertakings outside United States; mitigation of adverse effects
- § 470b. Requirements for awarding of grant funds
- § 470b-1. Grants to National Trust for Historic Preservation
- § 470c. Apportionment of grant funds
- § 470d. Loan insurance program for preservation of property included on National Register
- § 470e. Recordkeeping; recipients of assistance; audit
- § 470f. Effect of Federal undertakings upon property listed in National Register; comment by Advisory Council on Historic Preservation
- § 470g. White House, United States Supreme Court building, and United States Capitol not included in program for preservation of historical properties
- § 470h. Historic Preservation Fund; establishment; appropriations; source of revenue
- § 470h-1. Acceptance of privately donated funds by Secretary
- § 470h-2. Historic properties owned or controlled by Federal agencies
- § 470h-3. Lease or exchange of historic property
- § 470h-4. Professional standards
- § 470h-5. Interstate and international traffic in antiquities
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.