16 U.S. Code Part B - Advisory Council on Historic Preservation
- § 470i. Advisory Council on Historic Preservation
- § 470j. Functions of Council; annual report to President and Congress; recommendations
- § 470k. Cooperation between Council and instrumentalities of executive branch of Federal Government
- § 470l. Compensation of members of Council
- § 470m. Administration
- § 470n. International Centre for Study of Preservation and Restoration of Cultural Property
- § 470o. Transfer of personnel, property, etc., by Department of the Interior to Council; time limit
- § 470p. Rights, benefits, and privileges of transferred employees
- § 470q. Operations of Council; exemption
- § 470r. Transmittal of legislative recommendations, or testimony, or comments, to any officer or agency of the United States prior to submission thereof to Congress; prohibition
- § 470s. Rules and regulations; participation by local governments
- § 470t. Budget; authorization of appropriations
- § 470u. Report by Secretary to Council
- § 470v. Exemption for Federal programs or undertakings; regulations
- § 470v-1. Reimbursements from State and local agencies
- § 470v-2. Effectiveness of Federal grant and assistance programs
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.