16 U.S. Code Chapter 24, Subchapter II - ADMINISTRATION OF PRIBILOF ISLANDS
- § 1161. Administration of fur seal rookeries and other Federal real and personal property on Pribilof Islands
- § 1162. Authority of Secretary to operate, maintain, and repair Government-owned property; necessary facilities, services, and equipment for Federal employees and dependents
- § 1163. Responsibility of Alaska to meet educational needs of Pribilof Islands citizens
- § 1164. Responsibility of Secretary of Health and Human Services to provide medical and dental care to Pribilof Islands natives
- § 1165. Disposal of Federal property on Pribilof Islands
- § 1166. Financial assistance
- § 1167. Leases, permits, agreements, and contracts with public or private agencies or persons
- § 1168. Civil service retirement benefits
- § 1169. Regulations
- § 1169a. Annuities and survivor annuities; recomputation
- § 1169b. Use of local entities
The table below lists the classification updates, since Jan. 3, 2012, for the contained sections. If there are multiple sections, they are presented in section number order (original document order).
The most recent Classification Table update that we have noticed was Tuesday, August 13, 2013
An empty table indicates that we see no relevant changes listed in the classification tables. If you suspect that our system may be missing something, please double-check with the Office of the Law Revision Counsel.
|16 USC||Description of Change||Session Year||Public Law||Statutes at Large|
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.