16 U.S. Code Chapter 26 - ESTUARINE AREAS
- § 1221. Congressional declaration of policy
- § 1222. General study and inventory of estuaries and their natural resources
- § 1223. Agreements with States and subdivisions; equitable sharing of costs; development improvements; availability of appropriations; State hunting and fishing laws applicable
- § 1224. Commercial and industrial development considerations; reports to Congress; recommendations
- § 1225. State consideration of protection and restoration of estuaries in State comprehensive planning and proposals for financial assistance under certain Federal laws; grants: terms and conditions, prohibition against disposition of lands without approval of the Secretary
- § 1226. Federal agency authority to carry out Federal project within an estuary unaffected
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.